You can apply for a Visa card with one of our Visa advisors at the Telebanking Center at 1 855 255-5445, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, any day.
You can also visit one of our branches between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to complete your request. Consult our localizer to find the branch nearest you.
You may request an increase in your Laurentian Bank Visa limit by calling an advisor at the Telebanking Center at 1 877 522-3863, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, any day, or by submitting your request in person at your branch.
You can get a cash advance by transferring funds from your Visa account to your bank account. Please note that interest begins to accrue as of the day the cash advance is made up until the full interest-bearing amount is repaid (except if you have a positive balance).
The steps to transfer funds through LBCDirect are as follows:
- Log on to LBCDirect Internet service;
- Click on the “Transfer” tab;
- Click on “Cash advance (credit card)”;
- Select the appropriate credit card (choice);
- Select the destination account;
- Type the amount and the credit card expiration date;
- Click on the “Make transfer” tab;
- Confirm the transaction.
Once funds are transferred to the account, you may proceed to pay bills from your bank account. Important: fund transfers may take up to 24 to 48 hours to process. Transactions closed before 8:45 p.m. will be dated the next day.
- If you hold a Visa Black, your card is subject to a $500 daily maximum on cash advances.
- If you hold a Visa Gold, the daily maximum is $1,000. This also applies to cash advances at AMBs and in-branch.
You may cancel your Laurentian Bank Visa card by telephone or in person at one of our branches.
We suggest you contact our Visa security service as soon as possible at (514) 284-7570 or toll free at 1 800 263-8980, any time of day, seven days a week.