LBC Financial Services offers a full range of investment accounts that are adapted to your needs.
Some fees may apply according to your account type. Refer to the schedule below for pricing1 for the accounts and related transactions.
|RRSP, LIRA, RRIF,2 LIF,2 LOCKED-IN RRSP, GROUP RRSP3||TAX-FREE SAVINGS ACCOUNT (TFSA)||NON-REGISTERED ACCOUNT|
(per withdrawal, per account)
(per closing, per account)
|Transfer to another institution, full or partial (cash4, mutual funds, term deposits, guaranteed investment certificates and ActionGIC)||$125
(per transfer, per account)
(per transfer, per account)
|ANNUAL SERVICE FEES5|
|Portfolio of only guaranteed investment certificates (GICs), term deposits and cash||$0||N/A||N/A|
|Portfolio of less than $25,000 in mutual funds6||$30
|Portfolio of $25,000 or more in mutual funds6||$0||N/A||N/A|
|Fee percentage billed (at annualized rate) based on the assets invested (at value) in fee based mutual funds|
|Less than $500,000||1.00%||1.00%||1.00%|
|$500,000 to $749,999.99||0.75%||0.75%||0.75%|
|$750,000 to $999,999.99||0.65%||0.65%||0.65%|
|$1,000,000 or more||0.55%||0.55%||0.55%|
|Annual account administration fee (included in the billed fees8)||$200
LBC Financial Services Inc. ("LBCFS") is a subsidiary of Laurentian Bank of Canada ("Bank"). LBCFS is a corporate entity separate from Laurentian Bank, B2B Bank Financial Services Inc., B2B Trustco, and any other issuer.
1. Pricing effective November 7, 2015, except for the fee-based accounts, effective December 17, 2018. These fees are subject to applicable taxes. LBCFS may change the fees that apply to the different services at any time by posting notice in Laurentian Bank branches, at Laurentian Bank automated banking machines, on our website or on your statement. These changes will come into effect sixty (60) days after notice is first posted or, in the case of a statement, within sixty (60) days of the date on which the statement with new pricing is sent. You acknowledge that by using your account after the effective date of the changes, you consent to the changes made.
2. No withdrawal fees for RRIFs or LIFs.
3. This type of plan is offered exclusively to certain existing group RRSPs.
4. The interest rate on cash in accounts (all account types) may be changed.
5. Does not apply to fee-based accounts. Refer to the “Fee-based accounts” section.
6. Value of portfolio as at September 30.
7. This account type is offered exclusively to Private Banking clients who have more than $250,000 invested in mutual funds with LBC Financial Services Inc. and have agreed to sign up for the Private banking fee-based accounts. Accounts can be householded to calculate fees if at least $500,000 in eligible mutual funds are invested. Refer to the Private banking fee-based accounts for more information.
8. Account administration fees are paid out of the monthly billed fees. The fees are subject to a monthly minimum of $12.50, plus taxes, for each account.