For a limited time, get 1% bonus interest on the regular rate for a guaranteed investment certificate (GIC) with a two- to five-year term when you sign for a 5% cashback mortgage between January 1 and July 31, 2010*.
In a nutshell…
You could receive a cashback of up to $25,000 from the Laurentian Bank to help you realize your dreams with total peace of mind – a highly attractive offer when you’re ready to purchase a home and get on with long-postponed plans.
With your cashback, you could:
- Really get set up
- Buy furniture
- Add a pool
- Renovate the kitchen
- Finish the basement
- Start on the right foot by settling
- Notary fees
- Welcome tax
- Municipal and school taxes
- Moving costs
- Hook-up costs (electricity, cable, telephone…)
Rate guaranteed until July 31st*
Fixed-rate mortgage with cashback1 equal to a maximum of 5% of borrowed capital (various combinations of cashback and interest rate rebates are available).
|Guaranteed rate||90 days|
|15/15 option||You can choose to make an additional payment or to increase the amount of your payments. The prepayment opportunity is directly applied to the principal, which in turn diminishes global costs.
|Payment frequency||Monthly, month-end, biweekly or weekly payments (accelerated or not).|
Consult our posted rates.
This mortgage product is for you if:
- You’re seeking the stability of long term;
- You’re not comfortable with rate fluctuations;
- Your budget is somewhat tight;
- You need cash.
This mortgage product is not for you if:
- You’re not quite willing to sign up for a long-term mortgage;
- You can easily handle short term mortgage rate fluctuations;
1. Cashback is calculated according to the amount borrowed and used. Maximum cashback: $25,000. Subject to credit approval. Certain conditions apply.
2. This privilege applies to each mortgage loan (facility) separately. Note that if your mortgage is divided into facilities (more than one loan), it is not possible to apply the privilege of one loan (facility) to another.