Acquiring your first home and moving into it. Improving your new place and making it even cosier. Using your property to finance projects that are important to you. Three very different goals, but all under one roof: yours. Your place. Make the most of all the possibilities it affords you.
Explore our rates to bring your home projects to life:
5-year convertible closed term
|High-ratio fixed-rate mortgage /APR2
5-year closed term
28-month closed term
|Fixed-rate mortgage /APR4
5-year closed term
|Home equity line of credit5||2.70%|
You don't have to have lots of money put aside to buy your first home. Listen to your heart, we’ll take care of your head—and your wallet! We have all the tools you need to master the art of being a homeowner.
This section will show you how to determine your needs, analyse your financial situation and choose among the best mortgage products.
You've been making mortgage payments for years and you’re earning more these days. Your children are grown up or there is a new addition to the family. Maybe the time has come to improve your quality of life, renovate or add on to your property.
In this section, you will learn about different ways to finance your renovations.
You are now a seasoned homeowner. You home is more than a cosy little nest; it's a chance to make your dreams come true.
This section explains how to use your home for financing.
Take advantage of our wide range of mortgage financing products and find the best solution for your needs (fixed or variable rate mortgage, mortgage line of credit, etc.).
This section will help you choose financing to get the most out of your investment.
Make an appointment with an advisor today!
1. The rate is in effect as of April 21, 2021, and is subject to change without notice. For information purposes only, as at that date, the APR for a $100,000 loan amortized over 25 years with a 5-year term is 1.55%. The APR assumes a prime rate of 2.45% (in effect as of March 31, 2020) minus (-) 0.90% (P – 0.90%) applicable for the duration of the loan. The applicable interest rate fluctuates along with the LB prime rate for the duration of the loan. Convertible at any time for a fixed-rate closed term equal to or greater than the remaining term.
2. Certain terms and conditions apply. Rate applicable exclusively to new mortgage loans. A high-ratio mortgage is a loan for which clients have a down payment of less than 20% for the purchase of a residential property. To be eligible for this offer, these customers require mortgage default insurance and to meet the terms and conditions. Rate effective June 30, 2021 and subject to change without notice. For informational purposes only, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 2.09% is based on a loan of $150,000, amortized over 20 years and with a closed term of 5 years. Subject to credit approval. The rate then in effect and offered when the loan is approved is guaranteed up to 120 days after the loan approval date. This offer can be amended, suspended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
3. Certain conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. Mortgage offer applies only to the refinanced amount. The rate is in effect as of March 2, 2021, and is subject to change without notice. For a $150,000 loan amortized over 20 years with a closed 28-month term, the APR is 2.09%. The rate is guaranteed for 30 days after the approval date of the Mortgage loan.
4. Certain conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. Mortgage offer applies only to the refinanced amount. The rate is in effect as of May 19, 2021, and is subject to change without notice. For a $150,000 loan amortized over 20 years with a closed 5-year term, the APR is 2.44%. The rate is guaranteed for 30 days after the approval date of the Mortgage loan.
5. Rate applies only to the new approved line of credit amount. The rate is based on the LB line of credit base rate minus (-) 2.00%. The line of credit base rate in effect as of March 2, 2021 is 4.70%. The applicable rate depends on the client’s financial situation. The line of credit base rate can change at any time without notice. Regular account-related transaction fees apply.