Line of Credit Insurance
Request your free quote by calling 1-800-252-1846
Life is full of surprises. However, not all surprises are pleasant. What would happen to your family in a worst-case scenario? Have you thought of everything in case the unexpected occurs?
Give your family peace of mind with our line of credit insurance!
By subscribing now to a line of credit insurance from Laurentian Bank, you can be certain that you will not leave your family in need in the event of death or accidental dismemberment.
Don’t wait for the unexpected to happen. Request your quote today!
Benefit from numerous advantages
- Have peace of mind: Reimbursement of the balance of your line of credit upon the death of one of the participants.
- Rest easy: Benefit from accidental death coverage at no additional cost from the time the application is signed and during the application process.
- Avoid surprises: Your premium is calculated according to the balance used.
What you also gain in return
- Make life easier for your loved ones in the event of your death.
- Reduce the time it takes to settle an estate.
|Maximum insurable amount||$250,000|
|Premium type||The premium is debited monthly and calculated based on the balance used.
|Termination of insurance||Insurance is terminated at the earliest of the following dates:
|Accidental dismemberment insurance||This coverage is included with your life insurance. Refer to the certificate of insurance for benefits paid. They vary from 33 to 100% of your line of credit balance.|
For more information on our insurance products and all the details details, please see the insurance certificate.
This product is suited to you if:
- You do not want to deplete your savings or those of your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
- You want your line of credit to be settled when you pass away.
1. Issued by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of insurance and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca.