Apply for your Visa credit card online
or by phone at 1 855 255-5445
Do you use your credit card as a financing tool and regularly maintain a balance in your account? Take advantage of great savings with one of the most competitive credit card interest rates, available from Laurentian Bank’s Visa* Black Reduced Rate card.
What is the Visa black reduced rate Card?
It’s the Laurentian Bank’s classic credit card, which allows you to pay a little later for what you purchase today – a great payment tool! But most importantly, we’ve added the following option: you benefit all year long from a 12.49% interest rate for only $301 in annual fees. A highly useful advantage when the end of the month sneaks up on you!
Take a look at these great advantages!
Simplify your everyday life with a unique payment method
Centralize all your purchases and expenses on your credit card: grocery, pharmacy, gas station, etc., without the added fees you might incur with a debit card!
Use your statement the smart way
Think practical! Your account statement becomes an efficient management tool that allows you to keep close track of your purchases and expenses.
- Be protected in the event of unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa’s Zero Liability7 policy, you have nothing to pay.
- Easily access funds with your credit card PIN.
- Safely shop online at a participating merchant with Verified by Visa or Visa Checkout.
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Possibility of access to virtual mail statement
- Balances tranfer to other credit cards possible
- Cards accepted in over 150 countries
- Cash advances available from 800,000 automatic teller machines and 400,000 financial institutions
- Free additional cards
- Easy account payment by Internet, telephone, mail or at Bank Branches
Security and protection with Assur-paymentTM!
Benefit from Assur-paymentTM3 protection, offered as an option on your Visa card. Guarantee your security and the security of your loved ones and enjoy life worry-free!
- Reimbursement of the minimum payment4 in the event of job loss or disability
- Reimbursement of the balance in the event of death.5
- Legal assistance
- Convalescence assistance
- Accès-Santé Info assistance
- VIE COURANTE assistance
|ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE|
|Annual interest rate1||
This product is for you if:
- You’re in the habit of maintaining a balance on your credit cards;
- You’re looking for a smart payment solution tailored to your purchases;
- You’d like the possibility of obtaining fast credit in emergency situations.
1. Subject to change. Annual fees are non-refundable.
2. To sign up for the coverage, each authorized user must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
3. Assur-paymentTM protection for the Laurentian Bank Visa card is underwritten by The Industrial Alliance, a personal insurance company. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application. Fees of $0.97 per $100 on used balance apply. Subject to change.
4. Maximum of $750 per month, up to a cumulative maximum of $15,000. Some conditions apply. Don’t hesitate to visit a branch and ask an advisor for details.
5. Up to a maximum of $15,000 in the event of natural death or $30,000 in the event of accidental death. Some conditions apply. Don’t hesitate to visit a branch and ask an advisor for details.