Call an advisor at
1-877-522-3863 for more information.
Studying or returning to school made easy with the Laurentian Bank! Get a load off your shoulders with the student line of credit. This line of credit is especially tailored to your student needs and might help you to concentrate on your academic success while enjoying a little financial help from the Laurentian Bank.
Details on the student line of credit...
Good news! Because it’s designed as a flexible and accommodating financing instrument, only the monthly interests are due as long as you remain a student. That means no principal repayment during that period.
The student line of credit is designed for students enrolled in a postsecondary training program offered by a recognized educational institution (CEGEP or University), or students enrolled in a specialized training program offered by a private institution.
Your path to academic excellence!
|Minimum and maximum amounts||Minimum amount: $1,500
The line of credit could reach::
|Access to funds||You have access to your funds at all times:
|Repayment terms||During your studies:
Only monthly payment of interest is required.
Upon completion of your studies:
You benefit from a grace period of up to 12 months. During this period, only monthly interest must be reimbursed. Afterwards, you will have the option to convert the line of credit into a personal loan bearing a fixed or a variable interest rate. You will have a maximum of 7 years to repay the principal and
Consult our posted rates.
This financing product is suited for you if:
- You are a fulltime or part-time student;
- You are going back to school and wish to enjoy some financial security;
- You are not eligible for government student loans;
- You are seeking a financing vehicle with flexible repayment terms;
- You work while studying to make ends meet.
This financing product is not suited for you if:
- You do not have solid discipline at repaying the line of credit interests periodically;
- You are not enrolled in a postsecondary training program offered by a recognized educational institution (CEGEP or University), or in a specialized training program offered by a private institution..
* Some restrictions may apply. Please read your Cost of borrowing agreement and your contract provided when opening your student line of credit.