Visa Black Reward Me
Apply for your Visa credit
or by phone at 1-855-255-5445
Rewards to treat yourself
Interested in adding a little excitement to the more practical side of life? How about a reward program with your Visa card? We’d like to introduce you to the Visa* Black Reward Me card. It offers the best rewards program available with a classic credit card!
What is the Visa Black Reward Me Card?
It’s actually a Visa card coupled with a highly advantageous reward program. Here’s how it works:
- It lets you accumulate points quickly, faster than with most no-fee cards from other financial institutions.
- Points are exchangeable for gift cards at over 80 different retail establishments. Use your rewards to save on daily expenses or to treat yourself to a well-deserved night at the movies! Even the Laurentian Bank offers gift certificates redeemable for investments1 and other benefits. Finally, you can also exchange your points for merchandise.
- For only $3.502 per month, this program is really worth taking advantage of! And it gets even better: when you spend over $3503 net on purchases during your billing cycle, Laurentian Bank will offer to reimburse your monthly fees. Interested yet?
How the Reward Me program works
This amazing rewards program lets you accumulate points quickly: $1 purchase = 1 point! Visit www.laurentianbank.ca/rewardzone to discover all the exciting rewards you can choose from!
To find out more about this Rewards Program refer to the Reward Me program terms and conditions.
In addition to a generous reward programs, the Visa Black Reward Me card offers the following advantages:
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Possibility of access to virtual mail statement
- Balances transfer to other credit cards possible
- Card accepted in over 150 countries
- Cash advances available from 800,000 automatic teller machines and 400,000 financial institutions
- Free additional card so you can accumulate points twice as fast!
- Easy account payment by mail, telephone, Internet or at Bank branches
Are you a student?
A student version of the Visa Black Reward Me card is also available, with flexible admissibility criteria adapted to the realities of student life.
Assur-paymentTM, for your peace of mind and well-being
The Assur-paymentTM program, offered as a Laurentian Bank Visa* Card option, combines insurance,4 advice and well-being to provide you and your loved ones with support when you need it most. It also provides health and wellness assistance services to help you in your day-to-day life.
- Minimum monthly Visa card payment made if you lose your job or become disabled5
- Settlement of your Visa card balance in the event of death or accidental dismemberment
- Health and wellness assistance services6:
- Personal budgeting advice
- Legal advice
- Psychological support
- Grief and loss
Take a look at these great advantages!
Simplify your everyday life with a unique payment method
Centralize all your purchases and expenses on your credit card: grocery, pharmacy, gas station, etc., without added fees! See how many points you can earn easily.
Use your statement the smart way
Think practical! Your account statement becomes an efficient management tool that allows you to keep close track of your purchases and expenses.
- Be protected in the event of unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa’s Zero Liability7 policy, you have nothing to pay.
- Protect your possessions with purchase insurance and extended warranties. The Visa Black Reward Me card doubles manufacturers’ warranties for up to one year and offers protection in the event of theft or accidental damage for 90 days following purchase.
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay.
|ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE|
|Rewards program||Points accumulation||$1 purchase = 1 point|
|Merchandise||selection of over 350 products.|
Laurentian Bank financial products
|Redeem points for $100 in financial products, free banking plan for 1 year, etc.|
Protection in the event of theft or accidental damage for 90 days following purchase of items paid with your card.
|Double the manufacturer’s guarantee
for up to one year
|Student version available||Yes.|
|Monthly fees2||$0 per month if the net monthly purchases are $350 or more.
If not, the account will be charged $3.50 per month.3
|Annual interest rate2||19.99% on purchases
21.99% on balance transfers and cash advances
This product is for you if:
- You’re looking for a smart payment solution tailored to your purchases;
- You’d like the possibility of obtaining fast credit in emergency situations;
- You make over $350 in purchases per month with your payment cards (grocery, gas, pharmacy, etc.);
- You’d like to combine the practical and the enjoyable by adding an attractive reward program to your credit card.
|Credit card's documentation|
Annual fee: $3.50/month (no fees if purchases of $350/month). Regular interest rate: 19.99%.
1. Applicable on Term deposit, GIC, ActionGIC and Mutual Funds. Subject to the conditions and minimum investment amount of each product. Some conditions apply.
2. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. Annual fees are not reimbursable. For more information about the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including information about the credit rate, the grace period, charges other than interest or the date on which interest applies, consult the summary of fees when you apply.
3. The net purchase amount must be greater than $350 per billing cycle. Cash advances, Visa cheques, fees (including monthly fees, cheques with insufficient funds, etc), account transfers, automatic teller transactions and all credits to the account are not considered admissible purchases.
4. Some conditions apply. Assur-paymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and hold a Visa account in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca.
5. Some conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca. A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start: a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability; b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
6. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
7. To benefit from coverage, each cardholder and secondary cardholder must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
8. All insurance coverage programs are subject to the restrictions and conditions mentioned in the insurance certificates, included in the welcome package for new cardholders. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product available at branches and the insurance certificate.