- Redeem a cashback credit anytime when your DOLLARS credits balance is $25 or greater
- Coverage against theft or accidental damage for 90 days on merchandise paid with the card
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty up to one year
- You are cover against unauthorized use of your card: Shop safely without fear of being charged for fraudulent purchases.
Coverage when you need it the most
The Assur-PaymentTM combines insurance6, advice and health and wellness assistance services to support you and your loved ones in the event of the unexpected. Offered as an optional Laurentian Bank Visa* card benefit, Assur‑PaymentTM provides the support to help you in your daily life and when you need it most.
Coverage when you need it the most
Combines life, disability and job loss insurance7 to fully cover you
Assistance services8 focused on health and well-being
Provides personal budgeting advice, legal advice, and psychological, grief and emotional loss support
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Visa payWave* to quickly settle small purchases
- Possibility of access to virtual mail statement
- 2,99% interest for 9 months9 on balances transferred from other credit cards
- Card accepted in more than 200 countries
- Cash advances and withdrawals available from more than 1 million ABMs affiliated with the Visa, Interac and PLUS networks, 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay
Additional cards: Free
Interest rate on purchases: 19.99%
Interest rate on balance transfers, cash advances and Visa cheques: 21.99%
Processing fees for balance transfers and Visa cheques: 2% of the transferred amount
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
1. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. Annual fees are not reimbursable. For more information about the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including information about the credit rate, the grace period, charges other than interest or the date on which interest applies, consult the document entitled “Summary” when you apply.
2. Cashback percentages are as follows: 2% on pre-authorized debits (PADs), 2% on purchases made from merchants registered with Visa Inc. (Visa) such as grocery stores and supermarkets, service stations (with service or self-serve) or automated fuel dispensers, and 1% on all other qualifying net purchases charged to your Visa account. Your cashback will be added to your DOLLARS credits. Not all merchants offer pre-authorized debits. Please contact your service provider to set up pre-authorized debits. Please refer to the Visa DOLLARS program rules available online at laurentianbank.ca/dollars to see if a purchase qualifies for cashback.
3. The account must be in good standing to receive cashback.
4. Issued by the Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and Canassurance Insurance Company. 90-day purchase insurance warranty against theft or accidental damage for items purchased using your card, and extension of the manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of one year. Subject to the conditions applicable to each item. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
5. To benefit from this coverage, each cardholder and secondary cardholder must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
6. Some terms and conditions apply. Assur -PaymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and hold a Visa account open and in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of the monthly balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
7. Some term and conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate. A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start: a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability; b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
8. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
9. This rate applies only to amounts transferred from other credit cards to a Laurentian Bank Visa card. This rate does not apply to cash advances. Processing fees of 2% of the transferred amount will be charged. A minimum of $400 must be transferred to the account in order for this promotional rate to apply.