If you are an existing Visa EXPLORE cardholder, you can continue to benefit from all of its advantages.
- 10,000 points = $100 rebate on your next trip
- Redeem your points to settle the cost of a trip: hotel, airfare, cruise… no reservation restrictions
- Travel credits starting at 10,000 points
- Book a trip with your Visa* EXPLORE.
- Call 1-888-642-8171 and speak with a Reward Zone travel agency representative within the first 60 days following the reception of your Visa statement.
- More than 80 merchants
- 10,000 points = $100 on Laurentian Bank investment products (GIC, term deposit, etc.)
- Reimbursement of your Visa EXPLORE annual fee of $110 (11,000 points).
- Selection of items
- Up to a $5 million out-of-province coverage, for you and your family:
- Maximum of 15 days for clients aged 66 to 75
- Maximum of 31 days for clients aged 65 and under
- Up to $2,000 per person in case of cancellation and 5,000 in case of interruption
- Up to $2,500 per family
- Up to $500,000 per person
- Up to 48 consecutive days of coverage
- Coverage against theft or accidental damage for 90 days on merchandise paid with the card
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty up to one year
- You are cover against unauthorized use of your card: Shop safely without fear of being charged for fraudulent purchases.
Coverage when you need it the most
The Assur-PaymentTM combines insurance9, advice and health and wellness assistance services to support you and your loved ones in the event of the unexpected. Offered as an optional Laurentian Bank Visa* card benefit, Assur‑PaymentTM provides the support to help you in your daily life and when you need it most.
Coverage when you need it the most
Combines life, disability and job loss insurance10 to fully cover you
Assistance services11 focused on health and well-being
Provides personal budgeting advice, legal advice, and psychological, grief and emotional loss support
- Personalized service with the Reward Zone Program agency (Vision Travel)
Book a trip, hotel or flight directly through the Reward Zone travel agency, you get:
- 25% more points on every transaction made through the agency
- 24/7 assistance service for any changes to your itinerary
- Or book your own flights and use your points to pay for part or all of your trip. Visit https://laurentianbank.ca/rewardzone or call 1-888-642-8171 to redeem your points.
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Visa payWave* to quickly settle small purchases
- 2,99 % interest for 9 months12 on balances transferred from other credit cards
- Card accepted in more than 200 countries
- No need to tell us when you are travelling, thanks to our advanced fraud detection systems
- Cash advances and withdrawals available from more than 1 million ABMs affiliated with the Visa, Interac and PLUS networks, 24 hours a day, worldwide
- Safely complete your online purchases at participating merchants with Visa Secure and Click to Pay
Additional cards: Free
Interest rate on purchases: 19.99%
Interest rate on balance transfers, cash advances and Visa cheques: 21.99%
Processing fees for balance transfers and Visa cheques: 2% of the transferred amount
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
2. Not all merchants offer pre-authorized debits. Please contact your service provider to set up pre-authorized debits. Please refer to the Laurentian Bank Visa EXPLORE program rules to see if a purchase qualifies as rewards-eligible.
3. A minimum of 10,000 points is required to obtain a travel credit, which is equal to a $100 rebate.
4. Applicable to a term deposit, GIC, ActionGIC and mutual funds. Subject to the conditions and minimum investment amount of each product. Some conditions apply.
5. Issued by Canassurance Insurance Company for the Public Transportation Vehicle Accident Insurance benefit, and by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and Canassurance Insurance Company for the other benefits. Only persons aged 75 years and under are eligible to this hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Maximum 31 days for cardholders 65 years of age or under and 15 days for cardholders over 65 years of age for the hospital, medical and paramedical care and services insurance coverage. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
6. Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate..
7. Issued by the Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and Canassurance Insurance Company. 90-day purchase insurance warranty against theft or accidental damage for items purchased using your card, and extension of the manufacturer’s warranty up to a maximum of one year. Subject to the conditions applicable to each item. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
8. To benefit from this coverage, each cardholder and secondary cardholder must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
9. Some terms and conditions apply. Assur -PaymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and hold a Visa account open and in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of the monthly balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate.
10. Some term and conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product and the insurance certificate. A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start:
a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability;
b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
11. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
12. This rate applies only to amounts transferred from other credit cards to a Laurentian bank Visa card. This rate does not apply to cash advances. Processing fees of 2% of the transferred amount are charged. A minimum of $400 must be transferred to the account in order for this promotional rate to apply.