As a accountant, doctor, engineer, lawyer, notary, agrologist or pharmacist, you require the special care and attention due to clients with a dynamic financial profile. Your membership to a professional order allows you to benefit from the Financial Elite, Program for Professionals.
An exceptional rate
For as little as $13.00 per month, Financial Elite affords, among other things, an unlimited number of transactions on your personal bank account. In addition, it offers a full range of banking products tailored to the needs of professionals with a dynamic financial profile.
Unlimited translations on your operations account1
- Payment of bills, transfer of funds, withdrawals, automatic payments and cheques;
- Purchases via INTERAC® Direct Payment;
- Unlimited access to INTERAC® and PLUS® worldwide networks2;
- No account maintenance fees;
- Broad view of your finances via the monthly Super Statement†.
Complementary products and services
- Overdraft protection3,4;
- Personalized cheques5;
- Certified cheques, official cheques or personal money orders;
- Stop-payment on cheques or automatic payments;
- Bank drafts in Canadian or foreign currency.
Personal line of credit
- No annual management fee RSP7.
FINANCIAL ELITE benefits cannot be combined with any other Laurentian Bank offer. Some conditions apply to all benefits included under this program which are limited time offers and subject to change without notice.
Investment accounts are offered by LBC or LBCFS. LBCFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of LBC and a separate legal entity from LBC, B2B Trustco and any other deposit product issuers or mutual fund companies whose products it distributes. Every LBC advisor is also a licensed LBCFS mutual fund representative. LBCFS’s liability is limited to the conduct of its representatives in the performance of their duties for LBCFS.
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
† Trademark of Laurentian Bank.
1. The Operations Account offered on single and joint accounts.
2. Fees charged by other financial institutions are not covered by this program.
3 Subject to Laurentian Bank credit approval. For more information on Laurentian Bank Visa cards, including all information on credit rates, when interest goes into effect or the grace period and the amount of fees unrelated to interest, call 514-252-1846 (Montreal area or 1-800-252-1846 (toll free).
4. Regular interest rates remain in force.
5. Applicable to Securitone Model.
6. The Laurentian Bank line of credit base rate is 4.95 % as of September 23, 2016. The interest rate afforded depends on the financial situation of each client. Some transaction fees may apply.
7. Conditions apply. Value of $30.
® Registered trademark.