You have a lot of money to invest, few transactions to perform, but you want unlimited access to your cash, just in case. Then the Investment Excellence Account was custombuilt for people like you and will accommodate all your banking needs!
What is Investment Excellence?
The Investment Excellence Account is a savings account that offers you an attractive progressive annual interest rate. In fact, the returns are comparable to a short term deposit certificate with the exception that your money is always available. You can choose a paper bank statement1 or an electronic bank statement1,2.
|Withdrawal, preauthorized payment or transfer
at an ABM or through LBCDirect services
|Withdrawal or transfer at the branch||$2.00|
Note that a monthly $1.00 rebate is offered for the first debit transaction.
This banking account is suited for you if:
- You are seeking an account in which you will have very few transactions;
- You want to make substantial savings while ensuring you have access to the funds anytime.
This banking account is not suited for you if :
- You need to make numerous banking transactions during the month;
- You will not require access to your capital in the short term. A deposit certificate would be best for your needs.
1. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions per month. Applicable account maintenance fees will continue to be charged to your account.
2. You must sign up to epostTM to access your electronic statements.
3. Interest rate applicable on the portion of the balance exceeding the lower limit of the bracket. The Bank reserves the right to change interest rates and rates tiers without prior notice.
4. Fee schedule in force as of March 1, 2013. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the “My Money” fee schedule guide.
epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.