New pricing for certain banking plans and services
When all your energies are devoted to your studies; it’s not rare that financial means are scarce and no time is left to think about your personal banking needs. That’s why the Laurentian Bank offers students a solution tailored to their needs.
What is the student advantage?
This is a special advantage that includes many privileges, available only to students between the ages of 16 and 25 and enrolled in a full-time study program. As such you may benefit a $8 discount on the regular monthly fee of one of the selected plans: Transact a lot, Transact without limit and The Gold Service.
That’s not all! This offer also includes custom-made financing for all your needs. This includes a student line of credit to pay for your tuition fees and other related expenses, a Visa* Black or Visa Black Reward Me card to help you build your credit history. The easy budgeting and acceptance levels are tailored to the financial reality of today’s students.
|To be eligible
|Plans||Transact a lot||Transact without limit||The Gold Service|
|Reduced monthly fee1||Free||$5.75||$21.00|
|Maximum number of free transactions per month2||20 transactions||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Allowable transactions and other privileges2||Details
Privileges in attrition to those listed under the Transact a lot plan:
This program is suited for you if:
- You are aged between 16 and 25 years of age;
- You are enrolled in a full-time study program.
This program is not suited for you if:
- You are older than 25 years of age and/ or are not a student.
1. Princing in effect as of November 1, 2016, subject to change. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. To learn the current fees, consult our guide “My Money” or ask at your branch.
2. Banking fees apply on all services used that are not included in the plan or program. Financial privileges are available only to clients aged 18 and over.
3. Subject to credit approval. An endorser's signature is required.
4. Subject to credit approval. For more information on Laurentian Bank Visa cards, including all information on credit rates, when interest goes into effect or the grace period and the amount of fees unrelated to interest, call 514-252-1846 (Montréal and area) or 1-800-252-1846 (toll free).
5. $350 in net purchases per billing cycle is required to obtain the reimbursement of the monthly fee. Cash advances, Visa chques, fees (including monthly fees, charges of non-sufficient funds (NSF) cheques, etc.) balance transfers and transactions at automated banking machines are not deemed eligible purchases.