New pricing for certain banking plans and services
This hassle-free banking plan translates into big savings for people with active banking needs. Make an unlimited number of transactions of all kinds for as little as $13.751 per month.
On top of saving you money, the Transact without limit plan comes with an added bonus: the monthly Super Statement, free of charge! This statement provides an overall picture of your assets held at the Laurentian Bank, making easier to manage your finances.
Below is an example of the savings you can make with the Transact without limit plan instead of paying as you go:
|EXAMPLE OF MONTHLY TRANSACTIONS|
|5 withdrawals at Laurentian Bank ABMs||$5.00|
|4 transfers at ABM or through LBCDirect||$4.00|
|20 INTERAC® Direct Payment transactions||$25.00|
|5 bill payments at ABMs or LBCDirect||$10.00|
|4 pre-approved debits||$4.00|
|The Super Statement (monthly statement)||$2.50|
|Monthly total with no banking plan||$51.75|
|Fixed monthly rate with the Transact without limit||$13.75|
|Total number of transactions carried out :||41|
|Transactions included||Unlimited number of transactions among the following:|
|Account maintenance4||Paper bank statement: $2.50/month
Electronic bank statement via epostTM: free
Free monthly Super Statement.
|Feature||The Student Advantage and the 60 + Advantage offer a discount on this Banking Plan. If you are eligible, you could save even more!|
This plan is suited for you if:
- You make a large number of transactions monthly;
- You don't want to worry about how many transaction you make.
This plan is not suited for you if:
- You make relatively few transactions monthly.
Transfer your banking operations to Laurentian Bank and let us manage your finances. We will see to your banking needs immediately. Bank worry-free with the Red Carpet Easy Transfer Program.
1. Fee schedule in force as of Novembrer 1, 2016. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the “My Money” fee schedule guide.
2. A withdrawal or bill payment taken from a cheque being deposited at the branch is considered a withdrawal at the branch. Extra fees apply to bill payments made at the counter.
3. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
4. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions per month. Applicable account maintenance fees will continue to be charged to your account.
epostTMis a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.