Transact a little
It's the most economical banking plan. For as little as $4.001 per month, you can make up to 12 transactions.
|Maximum number of free transactions per month among the following:||12 transactions|
|Laurentian Bank ABMs (withdrawals, transfers and bill payments)||12 debit transactions|
|LBCDirect (transfers and bill payments)|
|Interac® Direct Payment3|
|Account maintenance 4||Paper bank statement:
$3.00 per month1
Electronic bank statement via epostTM:
|Other benefits||"Cheques to send monthly" option available upon request at no charge|
This plan is suited to you if:
- You make relatively few transactions;
- You wish to choose from several access modes for your transactions (electronic or in-branch).
This plan is not suited to you if:
- You make more than 12 transactions monthly.
epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.
1. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. Fee schedule in force as of March 1, 2021. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the My Money fee schedule guide.
2. This package has been made available free of charge to seniors receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) or to beneficiaries of a Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). The free offer is valid for a period of one year upon presentation of proof that the client is receiving the GIS or is a beneficiary of an RDSP. Our free account offer will not be automatically renewed annually. The client is responsible for coming to a branch to renew it.
3. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
4. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions since the last statement was printed.
Compare features and find the chequing or savings account that best suits your needs with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s account selector tool: www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca.