Start an LBCDirect session, click on Contact us, name the banking plan and the suffix of the account you wish to apply it to. You may also call 1 800 522-1846.
It's the most economical banking plan. For as little as $4.001 per month, you can make up to 12 transactions, including up to 2 in-branch transactions..
Whether you prefer to make your transactions electronically, by cheque or at the counter, you can choose the means that suit you.
|Maximum number of free transactions per month among the following:||12 transactions|
|Laurentian Bank ABMs (withdrawals, transfers and bill payments)||12 debit transactions, up to 2 in-branch transactions|
|LBCDirect (transfers and bill payments)|
|INTERAC® Direct Payment3|
|At the branch 4 (withdrawals3, transfers)|
|Account maintenance 5||Paper bank statement: free
Electronic bank statement via epostTM: free
|Other privileges||"Cheques to send monthly" option available upon request at no charge|
This plan is suited for you if:
- You make relatively few transactions;
- You wish to choose from several access modes for your transactions (electronic or in-branch).
This plan is not suited for you if:
- You make more than 12 transactions monthly.
1. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. Fee schedule in force as of January 1, 2015. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the “My Money” fee schedule guide.
2. This package has been available free of charge to seniors receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) or to beneficiaries of a Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). The free offer is valid for a period of one year upon presentation of proof that the client is receiving the GIS or is a beneficiary of an RDSP. Our free account offer will not be renewed annually. The client is responsible for renewing it at a branch.
3. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
4. A withdrawal or bill payment taken from a cheque being deposited at the branch is considered a withdrawal at the branch. Extra fees apply to bill payments made at the counter.
5. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions per month. Applicable account maintenance fees will continue to be charged to your account. epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.
Compare features and find the chequing or savings account that best suits your needs with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s account selector tool: www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca.