New pricing for certain banking plans and services
Make up to 20 transactions for an economical monthly fee of $6.501. This package covers the whole spectrum of access modes, so you can make your transactions electronically, by cheque or at the counter, as you wish.
|Transactions included||20 per month among the following:
|Account maintenance4||Paper bank statement: $2.50/month
Electronic bank statement via epostTM: free
|Feature||The Student Advantage and the 60 + Advantage offer a discount on this Banking Plan. If you are eligible, you could save even more!|
This plan is suited for you if:
- You make relatively few transactions;
- You wish to choose from several access modes for your transactions (electronic or in-branch).
This plan is not suited for you if:
- You make more than 20 transactions monthly.
1. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. Fee schedule in force as of November 1, 2016. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the “My Money” fee schedule guide.
2. A withdrawal of bill payment taken from a cheque being deposited at the branch is considered a withdrawal at the branch. Extra fees apply to bill payments made at the counter. 3. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
4. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions per month. Applicable account maintenance fees will continue to be charged to your account.
epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.