Start an LBCDirect session, click on Contact us, name the banking plan and the suffix of the account you wish to apply it to. You may also call 1-800-252-1846.
It's the free banking plan dedicated to anyone under 18 years of age. This plan allows you to make an unlimited number of transactions including up to 2 in-branch transactions and INTERAC Direct Payment.
Whether you prefer to make your transactions electronically, by cheque or at the counter, you can choose the means that suits you.
|Maximum number of free transactions per month among the following:||Unlimited transactions|
|Laurentian Bank ABMs (withdrawals, transfers and bill payments)||Unlimited transactions,including up to 2 in-branch transactions|
|LBCDirect (transfers and bill payments)|
|INTERAC® Direct Payment3|
|At the branch 4 (withdrawals, transfers)|
|Account maintenance4||Paper bank statement: free
Electronic bank statement via epostTM: free
|Other privileges||"Cheques to send monthly" option available upon request at no charge|
This plan is suited for you if:
- You are less than 18 years of age;
- You wish to choose from several access modes for your transactions (electronic or in-branch).
This plan is not suited for you if:
- You are older than 18 years of age;
1. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. Fee schedule in force as of January 1, 2015. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the “My Money” fee schedule guide.
2. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
3. A withdrawal of bill payment taken from a cheque being deposited at the branch is considered a withdrawal at the branch. Extra fees apply to bill payments made at the counter. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
4. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions per month. Applicable account maintenance fees will continue to be charged to your account. epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.
Compare features and find the chequing or savings account that best suits your needs with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s account selector tool: www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca.