It's the free banking plan designed for anyone under 18 years of age. This plan allows you to make an unlimited number of transactions including Interac Direct Payment.
|Maximum number of free transactions per month of the following:||Unlimited transactions|
|Laurentian Bank ABMs (withdrawals, transfers and bill payments)2||Unlimited transactions|
|LBCDirect (transfers and bill payments)|
|Interac® Direct Payment2|
|Account maintenance3||Paper bank statement: $3.00 per month1
Electronic bank statement via epostTM: free
|Other advantages||"Cheques to send monthly" option available upon request at no charge|
This plan is suited to you if:
- You are less than 18 years of age
This plan is not suited to you if:
- You are older than 18 years of age
epostTM is a trademark of Canada Post Corporation.
1. Regular fees apply to transactions exceeding the limit provided by the banking plan. Fee schedule in force as of March 1, 2021. For further information about this service and banking fees, please refer to the My Money fee schedule guide.
2. Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.
3. You will receive a bank statement only when you conduct more than five transactions since the last statement was printed.
Compare features and find the operation account or savings account that best suits your needs with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s account selector tool: www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca.