*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
TM Trademark of Laurentian Bank of Canada.
Laurentian Bank: Laurentian Bank of Canada.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
† To benefit from this offer, you must apply by March 31, 2024. Bonus Points will be applied within 2 monthly statements from the date the conditions are met. The primary cardholder is responsible for all charges to the account, including those made by any additional cardholder.
Limited time bonus for new Laurentian Bank Visa* Reduced Rate credit card accounts ("Account") in the first 3 months of account opening ("First 3 Months"):
Bonus of 1,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you activate and make an eligible Purchase within the First 3 Months after Account opening.
Bonus of 1,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you set up a recurring payment (“Pre-Authorized Payment”) within the First 3 Months after Account opening.
Bonus of 2,000 Points will be awarded to the Account when you refer a friend or family member, they apply for and are approved for any Laurentian Bank credit card and they activate their card. This offer does not expire. Conditions apply. For more details, visit the Referral Program Terms and Conditions (PDF, 312 KB).
You can receive 0.99% interest plus a 2% balance transfer fee for up to 6 months on any balances transferred within the first year of account opening. Your account must be in good standing at the time the balance transfer is processed and the balance transfer must not exceed your approved credit limit. After the promotional period, any remaining balance transfer amounts will be charged interest at the regular annual interest rate of 12.49%, until the amount is repaid in full. Purchases made on the Account will be charged the regular annual interest rate.
This offer may be changed, withdrawn, or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise indicated. This offer is not available to existing Laurentian Bank credit card accounts and may only be applied to new card applications. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by and the number of points awarded to any one person.
1. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. For more information, consult the Section entitled “Information Box - Summary’’ in the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
2. Subject to change and credit approval by Laurentian Bank. For more information about the Laurentian Bank Visa* card, including information about the credit rate, the grace period, charges other than interest or the date on which interest applies, consult the Section entitled “Information Box - Summary’’ in the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
3. Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Additional Cardholder. Maximum of 4 Additional Cardholders on the Account.
4. The standard redemption rate allows 100 points to be redeemed for $1 of net purchases. For full details, refer to the Rewards Program Agreement (PDF, 208 KB).
5. Laurentian Bank attempts to deliver messages from the publisher in the order they are published. However, network issues could potentially result in out-of-order messages. It is recommended to check the timestamp attributed to the transaction to check for out-of-order messages.
6. To benefit from this coverage, all cardholders must comply with the Agreement Governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* Cards, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
7. Some terms and conditions apply. Assur-PaymentTM protection for Laurentian Bank Visa cards is issued by the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application, live in Canada and be the primary cardholder of a Visa account open and in good standing. A monthly fee of $0.97 per $100 of the monthly balance used applies. Subject to change. For more details, refer to the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and the insurance certificate (PDF, 531 KB).
8. Some terms and conditions apply. Details in the summary of the insurance product (PDF, 2 MB) and the insurance certificate (PDF, 531 KB). A waiting period is applicable before benefit payments start:
a) in the event of disability, 30 consecutive days for an insured who worked at least 20 hours of paid work in each of the four weeks preceding the beginning of the disability, and 90 consecutive days for successive periods of disability;
b) in the event of loss of employment, 30 consecutive days following job loss.
9. Offered by Homewood Health Inc.
10. The instalment plan allows the eligible cardholders to pay under certain conditions, eligible purchases in equal and consecutive monthly payments (including interest) over a fixed payment period. You determine the duration of your payment period (in months) and the annual interest rate that will apply is the annual rate of interest corresponding to the selected payment period. Eligibility criteria apply: you are an eligible cardholder, Your Account must be in good standing, purchases must qualify as an eligible purchase. For full details on the terms and conditions that apply, please refer to the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
11. Interest rate depends on the payment period chosen when you enrol an eligible purchase for an instalment plan and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Here is an example (for illustration purposes): if you enrol an eligible purchase of $900 CAD for an instalment plan for a payment period of 3 months, your interest rate will be 5.99%. Therefore, after instalment setup, you will repay $304.50 monthly, which includes approx. $13.48 of interest. For more details, speak to an advisor or visit www.laurentianbank.ca/instalmentplan.
12. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, refer to the Agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa* cards (PDF, 580 KB).
13. You must obtain consent of the friend or family member as applicable, to provide Laurentian Bank and its service provider with their contact information for the purpose of sending the referral code. Terms and conditions apply. Refer to the Laurentian Bank Referral Program Terms and Conditions (PDF, 312 KB).