Would you like to apply for one of the following products?
- Personal or student loan, vehicle financing, debt consolidation
- RRSP loan, Maxi-RRSP loan
- Loan and line of credit insurance
- Overdraft protection
- Allow about 20 minutes to complete your application for financing.
- Your application will be reviewed within 48 business hours.
- A meeting at one of our branches will be required for the signature of relevant documents if your application is accepted.
Here is the information you should have on hand before you call:
- Your assets (bank account balances, investments, real estate, vehicle, etc.)
- Your debts (credit card balances, loans, lines of credit, mortgages, etc.)
- Gross income (annual or monthly salary before taxes, retirement and other income)
- Financial obligations (rent, car rental, alimony, etc.)
For your information, the main criteria taken into consideration by Laurentian Bank when reviewing a credit application are:
- Credit history (bankruptcy, late payments)
- Debt load (ratio between your monthly income and financial obligations)
- Net worth (total assets minus total debts)
- Job stability (field of expertise, employer, length of employment)
- Home stability (number of years at the same address, type of residence)
To apply for financing, you must be a Canadian resident and have reached the age of majority in your province of residence.
- Would you like to open or invest in a TFSA?
- Would you like to open a line of credit to contribute to your RRSP?
- Would you like to open a Periodic Savings and Investment Plan?