Has your job lost its thrill? Before jumping into a new career, take the time to think about where your ambitions, strengths, weaknesses, talents, and skills lie.
Next, find your bliss and follow it. No matter what path you choose—going back to school, taking a year off or being your own boss—we have the solution for you!
- The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP)
- Financial assistance from the Ministère de l’Éducation du Québec (MEQ)
- Direct payment service
- Laurentian Bank Visa*1 Business card
- Commercial deposit account
- Business banking plans
- International services
- Periodic Savings and Investment Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Personal loan2
- Personal line of credit3
- Homeowner's Kit4
*Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
1. Subject to credit approval. For more information on Laurentian Bank Visa cards, including all information on credit rates, when interest goes into effect, the grace period or fees unrelated to interest, call 514-252-1846 or 1-800-252-1846.
2. Subject to credit approval. For information on the rates in effect, contact your advisor or call 1-800-252-1846 (toll free).
3. Subject to credit approval. The usual account transaction fees apply.
4. Subject to credit approval.