Our business current account is an account established under your company name. It allows you to conduct your daily business transactions: deposits, payments and transfers, drawing cheques, etc. All your banking can be done at your total convenience by phone or through our LBCDirect electronic services*.
We offer accounts in Canadian and U.S. currencies, or in Euros to allow you to optimize the management of your payments and general cash flow. We also offer different fee options and interest rates based on your account package.
- Unlimited access to information about your account balance and transactions
- One free** transaction for every $1,250 of the monthly minimum balance of your account
- Transfer of funds between your LBC accounts (bearing the same suffix)
- Payment of invoices, downloading of your account statement or payment of your Laurentian Bank Corporate Visa account
- Free client card
- Monthly statements in hard copy or via EpostTM electronic mail
- Access to LBC automated banking machines for deposits, withdrawals, transfers and bill payments
- Tax filings and payments
Clients from Ontario and Western Canada can make their deposits at the real estate financing centre of their choice or at the TD Canada Trust branch of their choice. Contact one of our financing centres to find out more.
The maximum hold period on deposits is 5 business days, regardless of the amount deposited. Refer to the My Transaction Tools brochure for more details.
* Fees of $6.95 per month, free with one of our Business packages.
**Transaction value of $1.25.