The Laurentian Bank client card is a simple and secure means of accessing your accounts and settling purchases.
Use it to:
- Withdraw cash from your accounts at any Laurentian Bank automatic banking machine, THE EXCHANGE® Network or Interac® terminal. You can even use it worldwide at terminals part of the PLUS® network.
- Settle your purchases in-store via Interac® Direct Payment (debit at the retail store). It’s accepted by over 230,000 retailers across Canada!
- Lesser need to carry large sums of cash
- Fewer number of trips to the AMB or at the branch
- Less time spent writing cheques
- Receipts can be kept for accounting purposes
- Interac® payments will be listed on your monthly statement or in your transaction history via LBCDirect online services.
THE EXCHANGE® Network is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited Partnership.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of Interac Inc, used under licence.
* Some ABM operators and merchants may charge for the use of the terminal. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service fees.