An essential source for a better understanding of public and private retirement programs, savings products, and savings strategies!
With collaboration of The Régie des rentes du Québec along with 2 others financial institutions: National Bank and the Fédération des Caisses Desjardins du Québec, we have combine our expertise to inform you on financial security at retirement
Flash Retirement Québec: over 50 information capsules to...
- better inform you on your current and future financial needs
- help you identify the sources of income available to you at retirement
- provide information about the various savings and disbursement products
- identify winning financial strategies
Evaluating your financial needs for after you retire
- Retirement: Planning for Peace of Mind
- Drawing Up a Budget: The Key to Control
- The Challenges of Retirement
- Plan Your Retirement Early
Determining your situation
- Public retirement plans: a guaranteed base income
- How much will you receive from the public programs at retirement?
- Private Pension Plans
- Private Pension Plans: What are you entitled to?
- Increase Your Pension by Buying Back Periods of Service
- Consider it Carefully!
- Everything You Need to Know About RRSPs
- Stay on Top of Your Investments!
- Your Home and Retirement Planning
- Are Building Expenses Deductible?
- How to Up Your Retirement Income
Determining the amount of income you will need at retirement
- Simulating Your Retirement : An Essential Step!
- Set Your Savings Objectives!
- Your Life Is Changing? So Should Your Savings Strategy!
Take action : save!
- Savings Products: Know the Basics to Make the Right Choice!
- Yields and Risks of Different Investments
- What's Your Investor Profile?
- Be an Informed Investor!
- Retirement savings and Income Vehicles-Make an Informed Choice!
- Which Should You Cash In First When You Retire?
- Choose the Best Consultant for You
- Professional Fees, a Fixed Salary, or Commission?
- Diversifying Your RRSP Portfolio
- The Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation and Régie de l'assurance-dépôts du Québec
- Pension benefits and other savings: What's "seizable" and what's not!
- A Custom Savings Plan That Pays!
- Splitting Income to Save on Taxes
- Taxes & Retirement Savings: It's Simpler Than It Looks!
- Banks and Credit Unions: A Whole Array of Products
- Life Insurance: Keeping Pace with Your Needs
- The ABCs of Trust Funds
- Securities Brokerage Firms
- Is phased retirement right for you?
- Save for Retirement or Clear Your Debt?
- Leveraged Loans: A Bold Strategy
- From Work to Retirement-as Simply and Easily as Possible
- Using Your Money Wisely During Retirement
- Draw a Pension or Transfer its Value?
- Reverse Mortgage: Think it Through!
- Using the Tax System to the Couple's Advantage
- Separation, Divorce, Breakup... and Public & Private Pension Plans
- Blended Families: Finances, Taxes, the Estate, and Planning
- Retirement: When and How?
- There's a big "baby boomerang" on the way!