Equity line of credit insurance
Request your free quote by calling 1-800-252-1846
Life is full of surprises. However, surprises are not always pleasant. What would happen to your family if the worst were to happen? Have you thought about everything in case something unexpected happens?
Give your family peace of mind with our line of credit insurance!
By taking out Laurentian Bank line of credit insurance, you can be sure that you will not leave your family in need in the event of death or accidental dismemberment.1
Don’t wait for the unexpected to happen. Request your quote today!
Benefit from numerous advantages
- Peace of mind: Repay your line of credit balance upon the death of one of the participants;
- Sleep easy: Protection in case of accidental death at no additional cost upon signing the proposal and during the application process.
- Avoid surprises: Your premium is determined according to the balance used.
What you also gain in return
- Simplify the life of your loved ones in the event of death;
- Shorten the time it takes to settle an estate.
|Eligibility1||The eligibility criteria are as follows:
|Maximum insurable amount||$250,000|
|Premium type||The premium is debited monthly and calculated according to the balance used.
|Termination of insurance||Insurance is terminated at the earliest of the following dates:
|Accidental dismemberment insurance||This coverage is included in your life insurance. Refer to the insurance certificate for the benefits payable. They vary between 33 and 100% of your line of credit balance.|
For more information on our insurance products and all the details, please see the insurance certificate.
This product is suitable for you if:
- You have no desire to draw on your savings or those of your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
- You want your line of credit settled when you pass away.
1. Issued by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of insurance and the insurance certificate available at branches or online at laurentianbank.ca.