Are you a homeowner looking for extra money to invest or make minor home improvements? Laurentian Bank has packaged a product tool kit that may be just what you need. We call it the Homeowner’s Kit!
What is the homeowner's kit?
If you have at least 20% equity on your home, you could benefit from an efficient leverage tool to pay back loans, save money and finance new projects.
In fact, the Homeowner’s Kit regroups the Laurentian Bank’s entire line of mortgage financing products as well as the guaranteed line of credit. Over time, your financing needs may evolve. The Homeowner’s Kit can provide you with flexible choices and adapt to your changing needs. How? By allowing you to modify your financing at any time so you can take advantage of interesting opportunities along the way!
|THE HOMEOWNER’S KIT AT A GLANCE|
|EACH PRODUCT HAS ITS OWN FEATURES:|
|Fixed-rate mortgage product||
|Variable-rate mortgage product||
|Home equity line of credit|
Consult our posted rates.
Have a look at these advantageous rates!
You’d like to make the most of an investment opportunity? Or maybe you’d like to centralize your loans in one single place? Consider the Homeowner’s Kit – a highly profitable turnkey solution!
|ADVANTAGES ACCORDING TO PAYMENT|
|Without the Homeowner’s Kit|
|Line of credit||$15,000||8.00%||$54||$3045|
|Major department store credit cards||$5,000||30.00%||$125||$150|
|With the Homeowner's Kit|
|Home equity line of credit||$40,000||3.50%9||$62||$39510|
This product is for you if:
- You’d like to benefit from a low interest financing solution;
- You’d like to save across the board;
- You’d like to simplify your financing method with fewer deadlines, reimbursement options and payments;
- You’d like to take advantage of investment opportunities and work on new projects;
- You’re looking for a credit program that’s flexible and adapted to your needs.
This product is not for you if:
- Your existing mortgage loan is insured;
- Your down payment or the equity available on you property is less than 20%.
1. 1st rank conventional mortgage only representing 80% or less of the property value.
2. When offered.
3. Example average monthly interest.
4. Example is based on a $150,000 mortgage with a 5-year term, a residual amortization period of 20 years and an interest rate of 3.99%, which is equivalent to the APR.
5. Example based on a $15,000 loan, a 5-year residual amortisation period and a rate of 8%.
6. Example is based on a $10,000 loan with a 5-year term and a 7.00% interest rate, which is equivalent to the APR.
7. Example is based on a $10,000 loan with a 5-year term and an 8.00% interest rate, which is equivalent to the APR.
8. Example is based on a $150,000 mortgage with a 5-year term, a residual amortization period of 20 years and an interest rate of 3.99%, which is equivalent to the APR.
9. The rate is based on the LB line of credit base rate minus (-) 1.45%. The line of credit base rate in effect as at September 7, 2016, is 4.95%. The applicable interest rate depends on the client’s financial situation. The line of credit base rate can change at any time without notice.
10. Example is based on a $40,000 balance, a 10-year amortization period and a 3.50% interest rate, which is equivalent to the APR.