Personal Line of Credit
Call an advisor at
1-877-522-3863 for more information.
Looking for extra funds for:
- Upcoming renovations?
- Upgrades to your home office?
- Paying down high-interest debt?
Learn more about a personal line of credit – a flexible and practical financing solution that can help you finance your projects or manage unexpected expenses.
Low rate: Personal line of credit rates are typically lower than what’s offered for a credit card.
Instant access: Access your funds immediately when you transfer funds from your personal line of credit to your other accounts.
Flexibility: Repayment is easy – pay as little as the minimum balance or any greater amount to pay down your balance.
Convenience: Access your personal line of credit through LBCDirect.
No need to reapply: Once approved for a personal line of credit, you don’t need to reapply.
Consolidate debt: Consider using your personal line of credit to pay off debt with a higher interest rate.
Consider Line of Credit Insurance to protect your loved ones from life’s uncertainties.1
|Access to funds||You have access to your funds at all times:
|Repayment terms||Flexible repayment terms are available:
This financing product is suited for you if:
- You need help to realize upcoming projects (renovations, new furniture, computer equipment, etc.);
- You are looking for a convenient financing solution to face unexpected expenses or to take advantage of a good opportunity;
- You want more flexibility to manage your personal finances;
- You seek flexible repayment terms;
- You are comfortable with interest rate fluctuations.
This financing product is not suited for you if:
- You are not disciplined in your debt repayments;
- You are not comfortable with interest rate fluctuations.
* Subject to credit approval. Certain conditions apply.. Please read your cost of borrowing declaration and your contract provided when opening your personal line of credit.
1. Issued by Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc. Some conditions apply. For more details, refer to the summary of insurance product and the insurance certificate.