Some projects can't wait, like trading in your sports car for a minivan because you're expecting twins. For these projects, we suggest the sprint approach, and you'll find several versions below, especially for you!
From the moment it's authorized, you can use it how and when you want as long as the authorized amount is respected. You no longer complete a new credit application for each new project or when something unexpected comes up. Pure bliss!
Complete your first and last application online!
An excellent option for carrying out a sizeable project at a particular time of your life. Available in two varieties to suit your personality, economic situation and the nature of your project:
- At a fixed rate to maintain total control over your interest rate, and
- At a variable rate to be able to save even more.
Flexible and practical, it's the very model of financial convenience, especially if you pay the balance in full every month.
Our credit cards come with very competitive interest rates. Some even offer a reduced rate with a host of advantages to simplify your life and help you carry out your small projects. Others come with rewards programs designed to help you save on a daily basis, which will help your project take shape even faster!
Carrying Out My Projects With Assurance!
Want an inexpensive way to protect both your assets and your peace of mind? Sign up for personal loan, mortgage loan, or line of credit insurance4 and incorporate it into your payments! In the event of incapacity or death, the insurer will cover your payments or pay your balance up to the coverage amount. Trust us, this can spare your loved ones a lot of unnecessary headaches. Think about it!
Using My Property to Finance My Projects
When you bought your home, you certainly thought it was a good investment. Well, it turns out you were right! If you have already paid back at least 20% of its net value, you can now use this amount as a financing solution with the Homeowner's Kit5. Now that's profitable!
Your property gives you quick access to cash assets for large-scale projects and lets you combine all your loans under one roof to save on interest rates. Just look at how lucrative this can be!
|Savings Made With the Homeowner's Kit|
|Without the Homeowner's Kit|
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate6||Monthly Interest7||Monthly Payment8|
|Mortgage||$100,000||5.00 %||$363||$788 9|
|Line of credit||$15,000||8.00 %||$54||$304 10|
|Department store credit card||$5,000||30.00 %||$125||$150|
|Car loan||$10,000||9.05 %||$41||$208 11|
|Furniture loan||$10,000||12.00 %||$56||$223 12|
|With the Homeowner's Kit|
|Mortgage||$100,000||5.00 %||$363||$788 13|
|Home equity line of credit||$40,000||4.75 %14||$86||$419 15|
|Savings/additional cash assets||$190||$466|
If you have paid back at least 20% of the net value of your home and you have projects in mind, learn more about our Homeowner's Kit >>>
1. Subject to credit approval. The usual account transaction fees apply.
2. Subject to credit approval.
3. Subject to credit approval. Subject to change, for information on the rates in effect, click here or contact your advisor. For more information on Laurentian Bank Visa cards, including all information on credit rates, when interest goes into effect, the grace period or fees unrelated to interest, call 514-252-1846 (Montréal and surrounding area) or 1-800-252-1846 (toll free).
4. Subject to acceptance by the insurer, Industrial Alliance.
5. Subject to credit approval.
6. Example used the interest rates in effect on March 3, 2009, subject to change. Click here for information on the rates in effect.
7. Example of average monthly interest.
8. The monthly payment includes the interest and the capital.
9. Example based on a $100,000 mortgage loan, a 5-year term, a remaining amortization period of 15 years, and a 5.00% interest rate.
10. Example based on a $15,000 loan, a remaining amortization period of 5 years, and an 8% interest rate.
11. Example based on a $10,000 loan, a remaining amortization period of 5 years, and a 9.05% interest rate.
12. Example based on a $10,000 loan, a remaining amortization period of 5 years and a 12% interest rate.
13. Example based on a $100,000 mortgage loan, a 5-year term, a remaining amortization period of 15 years, and a 5.00% interest rate.
14. Example based on Laurentian Bank line of credit base rate. The interest rate granted depends on the financial situation of each client.
15. Example based on a $40,000 loan, a remaining amortization period of 10 years, and a 4.75% interest rate.