Why run to the automated banking machine or get out your cheque book to withdraw funds when you could easily transfer the money in one click, anytime or anywhere, thanks to Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3?
Convenient and secure, it lets you transfer Canadian funds with minimal fees2,3 to anyone with either:
- A bank account at a participating Canadian financial institution
- An email address
- A mobile phone number
No financial information is required - all you need to complete the transfer is a simple security question to which only the recipient knows the answer.
Since it is processed quickly, Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3 is a fast and ideal solution if you want to:
- Pick up your share of the cheque at dinner
- Contribute to a parting gift for a colleague
- Transfer funds into a loved one’s bank account
- Pay the babysitter
All you need is access to LBCDirect electronic services to enjoy its many benefits. Call 514-252-1846 or toll-free 1-800-252-1846 right now to sign up.
Consult the FAQs to learn more about this service.
Sending and Receiving Transaction Limits
You can send up to:
- $3,000 per transaction
- $10,000 per seven-day period
- $20,000 per 30-day period
These limits apply starting on the transaction date and end 7 or 30 days later, as the case may be, after the transaction date in question.
You can receive up to:
- $25,000 per transaction
A $1 fee (in addition to any withdrawal fees) will apply for any Interac e-Transfer®.
There are no fees for receiving a transfer.
If you have one of these eligible plan4 : The Gold Service, The 60+ Gold Service, Unlimited account, Student Unlimited account and 60+ Unlimited account, you can enjoy Interac e-Transfer®1,2,3 free of charge. Why not take advantage now?
Please refer to the “My Money” guide for service fee details.
Interac e-Transfer® and Interac® are registered trademarks of Interac Inc., used under licence.
1. Some restrictions apply. Transfer limits: $3,000 per sending transaction, $10,000 per 7-day period and $20,000 per 30-day period.
2. Withdrawal fees may apply according to your account type or banking plan, or if you exceed the number of transactions authorized per month. If you have a minimum monthly balance of $3,000 or more, no additional withdrawal fees will be applied.
3. If you do not have one of the eligible plans, a $1 fee will apply for the Interac e-Transfer®, in addition to any fees that may apply.
4. The eligible plans are as follows: The Gold Service, The 60+ Gold Service, Unlimited Account, Student Unlimited Account and 60+ Unlimited Account. With these plans, Interac e-Transfer® is free of charge.