Authorized Payment Service
What if your Visa* account settled itself each month?
You could sign up for a service that will make it easier to manage your Visa account, and it won't cost you a dime1.
Introducing the Authorized Payment Service! This service allows you to automatically settle your monthly Visa bill via a pre-authorized debit from the bank account and financial institution of your choice.
Flexible and free!
This free1 service offers 3 payment options. That means you can choose the option that best suits your payment needs.
- Settle the entire balance on your Visa account
- Pay the minimum amount indicated on the statement
- Determine a fixed amount to be debited each month
Get twice the benefits: say goodbye to payment oversights and protect your financial reputation.
To sign up or for details, dial 514-787-2180 or toll-free 1-855-231-8496.
You can also print the application form and return completed form to the following address:
CREDIT CARDS SERVICES
P.O. BOX 368 STN B
Montreal, Qc. H3B 3J7
Terms and conditions
The Authorized Payment Service is available to all Laurentian Bank Visa cardholders.
You can sign up for the service at your branch or by dialing 514-787-2180 or toll-free 1-855-231-8496.
Once registered, you will receive a notice stating the date at which the service will begin. Afterwards, the Visa statement will serve as your monthly notification and the payment will be drawn on the due date printed on the Visa statement.2
Just dial the number stated above to modify or terminate the service.
The Authorized Payment Service is for you if:
- You want to make your life easier by automating your payments.
- You sometimes forget to settle your Visa on time.
- You want to protect your financial reputation by settling your accounts on time.
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
1. No service charge. The usual account transaction fees apply. Charges may apply to NSF payments.
2. Some conditions and authorizations apply when activating, modifying or canceling the Visa Authorized Payment Service.