Everyone knows how useful a credit card can be… But are you actually familiar with the many advantages of a Laurentian Bank Visa* Black card? Read on and you’ll want to get on board!
What is the Visa Black Card?
It’s the Laurentian Bank’s classic credit card, which allows you to pay a little later for what you purchase today. A great payment tool! In fact, you’ll benefit from a 21-day payment deferment without interest, until the date shown on your statement.
Take a look at these great advantages!
Simplify your everyday life with a unique payment method
Centralize all your purchases and expenses on your credit card: grocery, pharmacy, gas station, etc., without the added fees you might incur with a debit card!
Use your statement the smart way
Think practical! Your account statement becomes an efficient management tool that allows you to keep close track of your purchases and expenses.
- In case of emergency, you can easily access extra cash with your credit card PIN.
- You’re protected against the unauthorized use of your card or information about your account with Visa’s Zero Liability1 policy, at no extra cost to you.
- You can safely shop online thanks to Verified by Visa or Visa Checkout.
- 21-day interest-free payment deferment until the date shown on your statement
- Possibility of access to virtual mail statement
- Balances transfer to other credit cards possible
- Cards accepted in over 150 countries
- Cash advances available from 800,000 automatic teller machines and 400,000 financial institutions
- Free additional cards
- Easy account payment by Internet, telephone, mail or at Bank branches
Security and protection with Assur-paymentTM!
Benefit from Assur-paymentTM2 protection, offered as an option on your Visa card. Guarantee your security and the security of your loved ones and enjoy life worry-free!
- Reimbursement of the minimum payment3 in the event of job loss or disability
- Reimbursement of the balance in the event of death.4
- Legal assistance
- Convalescence assistance
- Accès-Santé Info assistance
- VIE COURANTE assistance
|ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE|
|Annual interest rate5||
Are you a student?
A student version of the Visa Black card is also available, with flexible admissibility criteria adapted to the realities of student life. For more details, see the “Visa card for Student” information sheet.
This product is for you if:
- You’re looking for a smart payment solution tailored to your purchases;
- You’d like the possibility of obtaining credit in emergency situations;
- You make less than $350 in purchases per month. If this is not the case, the Visa Black Reward Me card could offer you much more!
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
1. To sign up for the coverage, each authorized user must comply with the agreement governing the use of the Laurentian Bank Visa card, including conditions regarding the obligation to protect the PIN.
2. Assur-paymentTM protection for the Laurentian Bank Visa card is underwritten by The Industrial Alliance, a personal insurance company. To be eligible, you must be aged 18 to 64 inclusively at the date of application. Fees of $0.97 per $100 used balance apply. Subject to change.
3. Maximum of $750 per month, up to a cumulative maximum of $15,000. Some conditions apply. Don’t hesitate to visit a branch and ask an advisor for details.
4. Up to a maximum of $15,000 in the event of natural death or $30,000 in the event of accidental death. Some conditions apply. Don’t hesitate to visit a branch and ask an advisor for details.
5. Subject to change.