Credit can be used to satisfy all kinds of needs. The possibilities are endless and so is the cash, especially with us. We have what it takes to make your every dream and desire come true.
Short on funds? Talk to us about it! We have no less than nine types of financing solutions to choose from!
Want to know which solution is best for you? Consult our table or use our Financing Product Selector.
|Our Financing Solutions|
|Visa*3 cards||Laurentian Bank Visa Infinite*
Visa Black Reduced Rate
|Personal Line of Credit||
|Student Line of Credit||
(Mortgage loans and/or Mortgage lines of credit)
My Options According to My Needs
Everybody wants to have choices, but wouldn’t you also like to know the best solution for a given situation or a certain type of purchase? Here’s another table to use as a quick reference. You can also use our Financing Product Selector.
|The Best Solution (Part 1)|
|Overdraft Protection||Visa Card||Car Loan||Personal Loan||Personal Line of Credit||Homeowner's Kit|
|Credit to cover a temporary lack of liquid assets||X||X||X||X|
|Day-to-day or relatively small purchases (less than $2,500)||X||X|
|Medium- to big-ticket purchases ($2,500 and more)||X||X||X||X|
|Projects or renovations (less than $10,000)||X||X||X||X|
|Projects or renovations ($10,000 to $25,000)||X||X||X|
|Projects or renovations (more than $25,000)||X|
|Purchase of a vehicle||X||X||X|
|The Best Solution (Part 2)|
|Visa Card||Student Loan or Line of Credit||RRSP Loan or Line of Credit||Mortgage Loan||Homeowner's Kit|
|Purchase of a principal or secondary residence||X||X|
|Project or renovations (more than $25,000)||X|
|Investment in an RRSP||X||X|
|Tuition and study-related expenses||X||X||X|
* Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
1. All above-mentioned solutions subject to credit approval. For information on the rates in effect, contact your advisor or call 1-800-252-1846 (toll free).
2. Pricing in effect as of April 15, 2016. Subject to change.
3. For more information on Laurentian Bank Visa cards, including all information on credit rates, when interest goes into effect, the grace period or fees unrelated to interest, call 514-252-1846 (Montréal and surrounding area) or 1-800-252-1846 (toll free). Interest rates and fee schedule in effect as April 15, 2016. Subject to change.
4. Assur-paymentTM protection for the Laurentian Bank Visa card is underwritten by Industrial Alliance, a personal insurance company. $0.97 per $100 of balance used. Subject to change. Available to clients aged 18 to 64.
5. $200 in net purchases per billing cycle required to obtain reimbursement of the monthly fee. Cash advances, Visa cheques, fees (including monthly fees, non‑sufficient funds (NSF) cheque charges, etc.), balance transfers, and transactions at automated banking machines not deemed eligible purchases.
6. Subject to acceptance by the insurer, Industrial Alliance.
7. The usual account transaction fees apply.
8. Subject to credit approval. Co-signer's signature required. The usual account transaction fees apply.